Saturday, June 15, 2013

Adding some more crazy to our lives

William Paul made his appearance May 21 at 5:34 p.m. He was a whopping 8 pounds, 10 ounces and 21 inches long. Quite a difference from petite Ella who was only 6.5 pounds and 19 inches. Will's name means strong willed warrior ... and that he was during his birth. The little man was determined to stay inside, forcing me to have a c-section ... and every drug possible due to horrendous labor pains. I could not believe the difference between the two kids' births. Ella was a piece of cake. I didn't even need an epidural. It's definitely true that no two kids or labors are the same.

Fast forward a few weeks from May 21, and Will is already nearly a month. Sleeping and eating are currently his favorite activities. He does not enjoy being overtired, and will scream loudly until he's finally able to fall asleep. He starting to be more alert and makes the cutest faces at me. I swear he's smiled at me a few times already, and it's not just gas.

We've had help with Will (and Ella) since his birth. Monday will be my first day on my own. We'll see how well this mama can handle two kids while Brian is at work. Wish me luck!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment