Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter! (and the baby boy)

Easter weekend was busy but fun in the Jorgensen household. On Saturday, we took Ella to Disney on Ice. She loved it and was quite angry when it ended and we had to leave. On Easter Sunday, we went to church (extremely early) and headed to Atlantic, Iowa, to visit Brian's family. Ella played with her cousins and had a good ole' time. I was zonked by the time we got home. This mama can't handle long car rides anymore ... and this was actually one of our shorter trips.

In baby news, I'm getting pretty uncomfortable, so I'm definitely ready for May. Baby boy's room is nearly complete. I'll be posting pictures soon. In the meantime, for your viewing entertainment, I've posted a belly pic. That's me at 33 weeks (a week ago). I. Feel. Huge. And I'm in desperate need of a tan.



No comments:

Post a Comment